A leg cramp is the worst. Except when it wakes you up at night, and then it’s THE WORST! There are many ways to prevent cramps, such as making sure you get enough potassium, staying hydrated, and stretching before exercise. But sometimes you still get a leg cramp that feels debilitating. Is there something that can bring quick relief? Today I’m reviewing Hyland’s Leg Cramp Tablets, explaining how they work and whether they’re worth the money.
How Does it Work?
Hyland’s Leg Cramp tablets are a homeopathic remedy. You place 2 tablets under your tongue and let let them dissolve. This is so the medicine absorbs directly into your bloodstream and works quickly. The ingredients are all-natural, so there are no side effects and they aren’t habit-forming. Hyland’s also makes a PM version to help you get back to sleep if a leg cramp wakes you up, and an ointment that contains arnica.Looking for a natural remedy to help with leg cramps? This review shares the pros and cons of Hyland's Leg Cramp tablets.Click To Tweet
- They work quickly. Once the tablets dissolve, they work within about 5 minutes, sometimes faster.
- They are safe to use. Being natural means no side effects. These leg cramp tablets don’t interfere with prescriptions drugs, and are not habit-forming.
- They’re affordable. A bottle of 100 tablets costs around $10 and will last us for months.
- They’re easy to use. You only need 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue. You don’t even need water to take these.
- They taste a little chalky. This is true of most homeopathic remedies taken under the tongue. Fortunately it doesn’t last long, and for us, the benefits are worth it.
- You shouldn’t touch the tablets with your fingers. This can change the properties of the ingredients, making them less effective. We simply drop 2 tablets into the lid, and then into our mouths from there. Again, this isn’t a major drawback, but is worth mentioning.
Though there are a couple of small drawbacks to taking these pills, they are well worth it for the quick relief they provide when experiencing a leg cramp. We won’t be without them, and even take them along when we travel. Though they are marketed for legs and feet, they can be beneficial for other muscle cramps as well. You can pick up your own bottle here.
Do you suffer from leg cramps? How do you cope? Share in the comments below!